Powered by Blogger.

lazy

Tuesday, 12 July 2011



More lo-fi (or more accurately lazy - forgive me Jackie!) iphone snaps from this weekend. 

I've been trawling through old issues of Apartmento and dreaming of antique rugs and bathtubs, cave dwellings, shearling, potted plants on old stools, cacti and yellow jumpsuits. I also went back to the Barbican for a quick wander after visiting nearby cafe St.Ali in Clerkenwell for a taste of home and good coffee (the original and only other St.Ali cafe is in Melbourne). I've also been enjoying the grey weather London is experiencing as it is giving me lots of opportunities to wear my new A.P.C raincoat which I recently bought on sale at Urban Outfitters. Today I also got to pick out my staff clothing allowance at work, a sneak peek of which you can see in the second last photo. With my newly acquired staff discount (hoorah for finishing probation!) I bought some MT Tape which I am looking forward to using on letters to friends back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts