Powered by Blogger.

elizabeth black

Tuesday, 22 May 2012













The wonderful style of Elizabeth Black - Elle Fashion Intern - via here.

Going through the What Elle Wears features reminded me of a wonderful lesson - that money really cannot buy you style. It can help buy you nice things, but nothing beats possessing a good eye for proportion, colour and texture. This all comes back to my previous post on anonymous clothing, an ideal I continue working towards.

In other news, I am moving house! I have listed some items on ebay to help ease the load which you can check out here. 

I am also about to start a new job, which I am over the moon about. Sometimes everything just suddenly falls into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts

Blog Archive