Powered by Blogger.

mood for may

Wednesday, 2 May 2012



Basso & Brooke dress via AnywhoBase range at La Garconne1959 photo of Ettore Sottsass' Milan apartmentBase range shorts at CouvertureGardenia sandals at AsosDress Up trousers worn by the amazing Alice Euphemia shopgirlsMaarten van der Horst at Topshop, Isometric rendering of Walter Gropius' office at the Bauhausoutfit from Assemby NY via Hendrik LouDSM Market Market Museum.


If you have had a look at my pinterest lately this mood board is probably a bit repetitive but what can I say - when I like something I really like it.

At the moment I am looking forward to lots of things such as the Bauhaus exhibition which opens at the Barbican tomorrow, the DSM Market Market Museum next weekend, my upcoming trip to Amsterdam next month, all the new vegetables and fruits coming in to season and (fingers crossed) the return of the sun to London at some point in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts

Blog Archive