Powered by Blogger.

weekend

Sunday, 17 February 2013



John Cage's Strings 1 - 20 (1980), snap from the Topshop Unique AW13 live stream, beautiful outfit via No 6 store, beautiful photos of Tasmania photographed by Schorlemaedchen, photo of the Barbican Conservatory via my Instagram, photo from 'Mood Indigo' SS13 editoial via La GarconneWood Wood SS13.


Today I visited the Barbican to see their latest exhibition The Bride and The Bachelors: Marcel Duchamp with Cage, Cunningham, Rauschenberg and Johns. It was a great exhibition, highlighting the influence and importance of Duchamp's ideas. Afterwards I finally checked out the Conservatory at the Barbican, which is open only on Sundays and is a truly surreal escape from the city; my favourite part was the Cacti room. 

I also have been checking out new looks from Wood Wood, La Garconne and streaming the Topshop Unique AW13 collection which showed some beautiful knits, coats and skirts. In addition to dreaming about new clothes, I've also been lusting over the beautiful photos of Tasmania on the blog Schorlemaedchen.

All in all it was a productive weekend and with the blue skies and sunshine, it did start to feel a little like spring is on the way (despite my previous post...). Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts

Blog Archive