Powered by Blogger.

lately

Sunday, 11 August 2013



Some things I've been up to lately via my instagram (ally__oop)

1. Admiring this perfectly beaten up old chair at my favourite cafe in London.
2. Wearing stripes, as always, with leopard print sunnies from Urban Outfitters.
3. Wearing black chunky sandals from Topshop with bright orange nail polish.
4. Drinking wine and eating polenta chips at cafe/bar Stories on Broadway Market.
5. Going to Paris for the day on wedding dress mission, and then, mission accomplished, spending the afternoon at a cafe people watching, drinking espresso like a wannabe Parisian (but wishing it was hot chocolate) and enjoying the typical French cafe chairs.
6. After a failed search for perfectly worn, ripped Levis (I'm still hunting!), giving in to the high street and wearing these Topshop boyfriend jeans with my beloved Won Hundred sandals from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts

Blog Archive