Powered by Blogger.

2014

Wednesday, 1 January 2014



I'm now finally settled after a whirlwind trip to India in which I lived next to the beach in a hut and spent my days doing yoga, learning meditation and anatomy, and qualifying as a yoga teacher at the end of it all! I met some great people and, as corny as this sounds, felt very close to nature with monkeys, cows, buffalo, flamingos, pigs, dogs, butterflies, crows and so many bugs as my neighbours. 

It was a pretty epic trip, with many highs and lows and breakthroughs along the way. It was a great way to transition from the UK to Australia, a space to process the change and get ready for the next phase.

Out the other side I am so thankful to have been, but also very grateful to be back home. I have spent the last few weeks catching up with friends and family, visiting the beach and the bush, and getting to know Melbourne again. 

This is going to be one crazy year, there is so much to look forward to, but also so much unknown! I am excited and energised, especially about a few projects I have in the works that I can't wait to share soon.

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Partner

Most Reading

Popular Posts